Saturday, September 10, 2005

soccer season picture day...

I woke up this morning and the house was quiet, which can mean two things since it is a Saturday, either Sarah and Anna have gotten up and already left for work or I haven't slept in at all and it is really early still. So I studied for a while, wrote a letter to Hayley, and finally reread The Pursuit of Holiness (amazing book by Jerry Bridges -- I may find time to comment on it later).
Now I am checking my email and soon I will be starting on some more homework (I need to stay ahead in case anything unexpected pops up and I don't have time to do it later - never put off what you can do today until later). Sometime today I have to take Hope to her soccer game, call Lowes about getting more cardboard to decorate for the Reformation Party, and stop in WalMart and buy gallons of paint and supplies. Sounds like fun.
Two more days for the sling.
I have almost stopped wearing it around the house. I don't know what to do with my arm now. Heh. It is too stiff to do anything useful. But I am gettting really good with my left hand at most things. Woohoo.

3 comments:

  1. Hoo-ray Faithy!!! I am glad you will soon be rid of your sling ( even though you look so hot in it!) :D

    Three cheers Dolly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks. You make me smile. Three cheers to you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jerry Bridges. He was in Ukraine once for a conference. Can't remember all the details but my parents spent some 'quality' time with him :) Time to re-read that book as well!

    ReplyDelete