Friday, September 02, 2005

Refreshing....

I find that getting up early is one of the most refreshing things in life, especially when the weather is absolutely gorgeous, like it is right now. These are the days I want an outside job. I quite enjoyed my walk into work today. The real reason I am getting up early and to school early is for the free parking. I refuse to pay for the parking pass. Haha. But now that I have started arriving early, I have really enjoyed the walk to class and back. Yep, it is one of the best things about fall. I love the weather. Reminds me of camping with the Taylors, watching sparks dance above the fire, and playing soccer in the evening while the bugs flutter around the lights. The days of my childhood were so good. I should have appreciated them more. However, I am sure there are many more great and wonderful days ahead. Life is beautiful. Sit back and take it all in. I have everything I need. What more could I want...?

Oh gaze of love so melt my pride
That I may in Your house but kneel
And in my brokenness to cry
Spring worship unto Thee

When beauty breaks the spell of pain
The bludgeoned heart shall burst in vain
But not when love be pointed king
And truth shall Thee forever reign
-Jars of Clay

No comments: