Sunday, September 25, 2005

quick rundown

A quick update on how the weekend went:
  • Last night Sarah, Anna, Luke F. Hannah, Jared, and I went to see the Corpse Bride. Tim Burton is a wonder. Remarkable stuff. And Danny Elfman is pretty darn hot as well. Great music. I really enjoyed the piano. I told Sarah I was going to have to buy the soundtrack just for the piano parts. I guess we will be hearing that for a while playing around the house. Anyhow, I greatly enjoyed it. Sarah liked it too. Haha. And she is hard to please.
  • Happy Early Birthday to Krissy. Linnea and I decorated yesterday for her surprise party. Decorating with Linnea was a blast. Great job, chamP!
  • Friday was Caedmon's Call. I gave the concert a 3 out of 5 for a poor opening act and not the best selection of songs (mainly playing none of my favorite Caedmons songs). But it was still a good concert, just not wonderful. I drove home by myself from Joppa... woohoo. All two and a half hours. It wasn't a bad drive after I got to Wilmington. Coldplay traveled home with me singing, "lights will gui-i-i-i-de you home!"

Today my family all went off camping without me. Anna might be staying home with me, but I am at SU doing homework, so I don't know. I had put it off all weekend. I really need to get it finished.

No comments: