Saturday, September 03, 2005

lowes

"Girls don't normally go wandering around Lowes for fun" - My dad.

But Hannah and I did. After a wonderful conversation with Mr. Howard over bagels at Panara Bread (talking to any of the Howards is always so interesting!), we hiked over to Lowes and wandered around for an hour or so looking at all the household appliances, paint chips, door handles, the houseplants, and even a hose nozzle that was also a flashlight (for all you serious night gardeners). Heh. Random fun is always the best. The cashier at the end of the event turned to me and said "BOO". It was the weirdest craziest thing. Man, I laughed so hard.

I laughed almost as hard as I did when Linnea, Jared, and I looked up Miphisto shoes last night. Man! Good times. I watched Equilibrium and Labyrinth last night with Hannah and Jared. Labyrinth was highly entertaining. And Equilibrium was just awesome compared to the Matrix. We had the choice of watching Michael Jorden play basketball (which is very awesome and exciting at the right time) or Equilibrium. It was great fun.

1 comment:

  1. you are the greatest faith! what a fantastic day we had! woohoo!

    god bless you! happy sunday!

    ReplyDelete