Monday, September 12, 2005

It was a good weekend.
-I acomplished all my studying and some.
-I got to take Hope to soccer and watch her play. Man, that brings back some really good memories. Soccer used to be my life during the Fall.
-Saw Transporter 2 again.
-Signed up for the Missions Awareness Team during the ministry fair yesterday (I told them I would be back after last semester and this kills two birds with one stone - haha). It is always great fun to plan the Missions Conference. I love Mrs. Perkins. She is so cheerful.
- I got to hear my Dad teach James during Sunday School. I love my Dad too! He is really great.
-Came back early to church for a Women's Retreat Meeting
-Pastor Shelton had an awesome sermon last night. If I find time I will comment about it and the Jerry Bridges book. Haha, we shall see how the week goes.
-And finally I got to kick back and relax with Hannah and Rachel at La Tolteca.

2 comments: