Friday, September 09, 2005

how sweet...

BigGuy2003: Hello Faith.
BigGuy2003: I thought I would inquire after that arm of yours
Then we had a 45 minutes conversation about trusting God when you can't see His plan.

And that is why Ben is one of my best friends ever! I've always been able to talk to Ben about anything. He is the older brother I never had. I thank God for all the Taylors. What a blessing.

I miss all of my friends who are at college. For some reason I have been thinking about and praying for them, this week, more then usual. I love you all and I can't wait to see you all again! Life is bittersweet. Besides heaven being wonderful because we are in glory with our maker, it will be so grand to see everyone again and to worship our creator together without tears.

In the land of fadeless day,
Lies “the city foursquare,”
It shall never pass away,
And there is “no night there.”

God shall “wipe away all tears”
There’s no death, no pain, nor fears;
And they count not time by years,
For there is “no night there.”

All the gates of pearl are made,
In “the city foursquare,”
All the streets with gold are laid,
And there is “no night there.”

All the gates shall never close,

To “the city foursquare,"
There life’s crystal river flows,
And there is “no night there.”

There they need no sunshine bright,
In “that city foursquare,”
For the Lamb is all the light,
And there is “no night there.”

This song makes me cry. It is beautiful. I love the words, "city foursquare".
For me to live is Christ, to die is gain.
Glorify Christ in your living and your dying.

No comments: