Friday, September 30, 2005

Hannah was just talking about these. And I saw an article about them online and so I thought I would remind all of you to go buy your Muppet stamps. The 37-cent stamps were released nationally on Thursday.

Gonzo: Stop the presses!
News Editor: What happened?
Gonzo: I don't know. I just always wanted to say that.

Rowlf the Dog: It's not often you see a guy that green have the blues that bad.

Sam the Eagle: Kermit, does this film have socially redeeming value?

Fozzie: Hiya! Hiya! Hiya! Hiya!

Crowd: BOO!
Fozzie: Bye-a! Bye-a! Bye-a! Bye-a!
[Waldorf holds up a score card that says "1"]
Statler: You gave him a 1?
Waldorf: He's never been better.

Miss Piggy: But I love him.
Rowlf: How could you love him? You're a nurse.
Miss Piggy: That may be true, but I am a woman first.
Rowlf: No, you're not. You're a pig first. Nurse second. I don't think woman made the top 10.

Kermit: OK, well, we've done a lot for the music lovers on the show, so it's time we did something for the music haters. So here he is, as threatened, the Great Gonzo singing a song. [Cheers weakly]
Kermit: Yay. Uh, those of you with hearing aids may wish to remove the batteries.

Waldorf: Just when you think this show is terrible something wonderful happens.
Statler: What?
Waldorf: It ends.

4 comments:

  1. TADA! I got them yesterday at the USPS! I was even the FIRST one!


    hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! I need to go get mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to ask people to send me stamps... and I need to find the church directory ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess who gave me Muppet Stamp...? Haha, my Dad asked if it was a hint to write.

    ReplyDelete