Monday, September 12, 2005

Glorious.

Life is wonderful.
I always seem to forget that if I would stop feeling sorry for myself and look around at all I do have, life would be so much sweeter. So that is what I have promised myself I would do. After a great weekend, I have started off the school week well.

* Today I got to rock to Coldplay and my Cinderella Man soundtrack all day long because I actually remembered my headphones and cd player!
* I was able to park my car at Miss Donna's house, under a tree (which made it all nice and cool when I came back for my car).
* Sarah called me in the middle of my day and talked to me. I love it when my phone rings. Sarah leaves the greatest voicemails too, but this time I got to talk to her live and in person. It is so nice to have someone to talk when you are in SU land.
* Physics is still making some what of sense and I am following along. It is really facinating stuff once you understand how to apply the math. I told my dad I have never enjoyed calculus so much before. But now it has application to the real world and it is not just some random thing to do with numbers. It finds out real things that you really need to know in order to make things work. Amazingly powerful tool. I am starting to actually see and believe that.
* My Mom made one of my favorite desserts EVER!! It is called monkey bread (it is basically like a big cinnamon sugary sweet baked thing-- haha -- I'll have to make it for Bible Study some night -- it is wonderful).
* Sarah wrote me a surprise email today and I laughed out loud in the computer lab. Praise God for siblings. Let me say it again.
* My shoulder does not hurt too terrible. Not as much as I expected.
* My Dad took me to Olive Garden (and the rest of the family) and I love Italian food. Good stuff.
* AND -- I got to run for the first time in six weeks. Man, it felt good. I jogged three miles, but it was wonderul!! I am so happy. I love running, taking a shower, and going to bed. You feel so good about life. I was already on the top of the world and now I am "lifted to the heavens". Glorious!

3 comments:

  1. Man, running does make you happy. Kyrie told me when you run it releases certian chemicals in your body that literally make you happy. Isn't that a nifty thought?

    ReplyDelete
  2. glorious.

    siblings ARE fantastic blessings.

    i think i have had your fave dessert before...but it was known as monkey BRAINS. me and my friend lisa would make it anytime i was at her house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a nifty thought. We should all run more often. Haha. I think it is a great way to get rid of stress too. I always seem to be able to think better when I come back from a run.

    ReplyDelete