Tuesday, September 06, 2005

don't let it get away...

It's a beautiful day!!! I had a great three day weekend pretty much studying all day Sunday and Monday. Late Monday evening, after taking a break to attend a Franklin Labor Day Picnic (which looked like a lot of fun for two armed people, heh -- got to love those marshmellow guns (Luke made me my own marshmellow gun!!! What a great little brother. )), I finally started understanding what we were talking about in class. Physics is really amazing. I mean really and truely amazing. It is just mind blowing and wonderful (especially when you start to understand all of it). WOW.

Ps. And I love getting up early!!!! I left the house at 7 this morning and my first class is at 9 (however, if you want the good parking you will get to SU by 8). So I sat under the trees on the picnic tables in "Red Square" (*laugh laugh*). It is extremely interesting to watch people wandering to and from classes (I guess it would only be to classes at that time in the morning). More on this later... but I have to go do some work. Haha. God Bless.

2 comments:

  1. oh the red square... makes you question if su is communist..LOL.. just kidding:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I just laughed out loud in the library's computer lab. Great stuff man.

    ReplyDelete