Thursday, September 22, 2005

Bible Study was really great last night. Ryan did a good job leading. And the lesson was awesome. Hannah is making me feel really guilty everytime she speaks. But I love her for it. Keep it real, Hannah! Corpse Bride on Saturday, the 10 o'clock showing...? Maybe. Or Flightplan... Think about it.
If I could shake this cold, life would be pretty sweet (like Monkey Bread).
Thankfully, I have been able to pay pretty good attention in all of my classes. Normally with a cold I just sit there dazed and try to write down things that might make sense later on. The worst thing about being a physics major is that you get to understand these amazing concepts and ideas of how the world works and they are so interesting and exciting and there is no one to share your enthusiasm. I mean everyone would look at me and go "huh" if I started ranting about how cool (and also difficult, but rewarding) it is to take the integrals of cylindrical coordinates. Physics is mind boggling. Amazing. I both hate it and love it.


Caedmon's Call concert tomorrow!!!!

3 comments:

  1. saturday late show sounds hot enough for me, whichever movie you are in the mood for is cool with me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh. Yeah, well then we will plan on a movie on Saturday! Woohoo. Right now I am thinking Corspe Bride.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. Shelton,
    Maybe I will explain it to you someday, when I feel like my brain will bust with excitement. However today is Friday and I try not to think too hard on Fridays. Heh. I am sorry that no one caught the math bug. They really don't know what they are missing. :)

    ReplyDelete