Thursday, August 04, 2005

Wind in the Willows

Hannah visited on Tuesday. It was very nice of her to spend the time with me. :) She's so awesome.
Jared and Mrs. Shelton came by to see me on Tuesday evening and brought me Wind in the Willows and Zorro the movies and an Icee. Woohoo. Thank you Hannah for suggesting the Icee. I am most appreciative!
Wednesday morning, I stayed awake for all of Wind in the Willows to fall asleep during the theme song of Zorro (which I will try to watch again after I finish this). Then it was pretty much pain all day. We had to tear off these foamish like bandages all over my shoulder. Praise be to God that I will never experience that again. It was like pealing duct tape off of a bruise. It was terrible. But now it is off! Woohoo. Jared's card was the first brightspot in the day. Linnea calling me was the second. and Linnea watching Man on Fire with me was great too. Ben came to pick up Linnea and I almost cried when he told me he was going back to college soon. This medicine is making me so blasted emotional.
I don't know what Noah was thinking when he bought me the candy, made me the cd, and brought me his whole dvd collection. But it was really sweet of him. I am still in amazement. The cd is really a bunch of great songs to relax to. And I have been practically living off the Mr. Goodbars. :) It is seriously all I have felt like eating. The whole thing is just really sweet because I wasn't expecting it. And there are a few detailed things, that you would have had to thought about to plan it right, that turned out into great little inside jokes. Blessed be the name of the Lord for the wonderful friends He has blessed me with.
Well this was very scatterbrained. It is sort of how I feel right now. Thanks for listening. My mother is great too. I need to throw that in there. She is putting up with a lot from me. I start crying every so often because of the strangest things.

3 comments:

  1. Have faith, Faith!

    HAHAHAHHAA.

    ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hip hip HOORAY for mama harr! yes, faith! have faith! i love you and it is a treat to visit with you anytime! i will try to get coke next time, maybe they will even have large lids...if they don't, i will just grab ya some altoids...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. I don't care about the flavor or the lid as long as you come visiting along with it. I don't know why, because I am not in pain right now, but /i am tearing up. You are all so nice to me. *sigh* I need a hug, but I can't have them right now with this huge sling in the way. Yes my mom is great.

    ReplyDelete