Friday, August 05, 2005

thanks

Thanks to Hannah S for getting a group of people to bring joy to my day. Thanks for the Icee and the chapstick. It was so thoughtful of you. Hannah rocks! And then Hannah T came over and brought me an Icee and sweedish fish. I was seriously about to cry. I did this morning when I was thnking about the past few days. The drugs have me super emotional, but really people have thought of the most thoughtful little presents to make me smile. Dear little Hannie! I hope we get to go to Creation again together. That was a blast. :) Thank you so much for the sweedish fish and Icee. I don't need to say it again, but I will, God has blessed us with such a great church family.

3 comments:

  1. it was my pleasure to get you that for my dear friend faith!! and yes we def are going to creation, to see the newsboys, eat sweedish fish, and those bar b que chips! and maybe that one guy will be back working there next year...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. you deserve the best faithy;-)
    love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay yay, that guy might be back AND WE WILL GET PICTURES!!! haha.

    ReplyDelete