Wednesday, August 17, 2005

table chasing

Haha, when we moved the office around, we got rid of two tables and people are still asking us about them. People are chasing the tables all around Holloway Hall. It is crazy how things get claimed as soon as people say they are getting rid of something. If the office moves to its own little house, WE GET ALL NEW FURNITURE!!! Woohoo.

Man so many people have visited the office today. It is crazy insain how many peopl e have come in here to visit and tall for a while. I love the summers. No one has anywhere to be and there isn't really any stressful jobs to strive to get done. Wonderful days. It does get rather boring sometime when I forget a book. But I love my job. I have really greet ac right now. They moved my desk right next to the window and the floor unit is right next to the window. It is nice and cool.

No comments: