Saturday, August 13, 2005

saturday oh saturday...

I am really beginning to dislike not being able to drive. Anna had a bunch of people over to play volleyball and that is all they seem to be doing. Man, I am complaining again. I just talked to Sarah on the phone for 46 minutes. I'm actually glad she is babysitting right now. It gives me someone to talk to.
In other news, my hair has curled itself into Southern style ringlets. It was better this morning, but now I have been laying around on them for a while. But it is still pretty cool. It is weird how it does that somedays and not others. Haha.
Ben left for college tonight and I didn't really get to say goodbye. :\ Ben is like the bestest older brother that I never had for me. I shall miss him even though I didn't even seee him this much this summer. Ben's a great guy ("but master what should we do" "it doesn't matter now, just let them come" -- hopefully that made Linnea laugh). Haha. I miss spending time at Chickfila with Linnea. I hated being there. But I loved goofing off with Linnea, Matt, and Sarah.
Anyhow, the volleyballers are inside. So I think I may go actually talk to someone. What fun! I am so happy. People are inside and around to talk to. YAY!!

2 comments:

  1. Ben is a great person, isn't he? And so are you Faithy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes he is!!! And so are you dear!

    ReplyDelete