Tuesday, August 09, 2005

my laptop

So, my laptop decided to not connect to the internet (which is really weird and slighty annoying since I have all my photos on there...grrr). But today has been a pretty decent day. I went to the Doctors for my post-op appointment today and somehow mysteriously am an inch taller then last time I was there. Funny. I think it is very amusing. But no one else seems to think it is that funny. I know for a fact there is no way I am 5'7'' and a half. That is crazy. Anyhow... the Doctor tore off my sterie strips today. That was rather painful. But overall it wasn't a bad visit. I came home from my appointment and took a two hour nap, watched Jeeves and Wooster, and then tagged along with Stef to get gas, walk around Pemberton (until we were soaked to the bone..haha... it was pretty crazy), visit Mrs. Hornor at the peach stand, and watch Beauty and the Beast. Yep yep. Now I am home and eagerly awaiting dinner. I am seriously hungery. Well that has been my day. Pretty boring.

1 comment:

  1. glad your post-op was ok! i hope you continue to rest it up and have a hippie blast!

    love ya hunnie

    ReplyDelete