Thursday, August 18, 2005

MAN!!

The mail boy likes me... grrr.
I need to get married or something so I will have a valid excuse to turn away boys that ask me out to lunch and not sound like I am a mean evil person. Heh. The ladies in the office think he is cute (gag gag). They have been trying to set us up ever since he told them he likes me. AH! Why do people always have to try to set me up with people? I am content being without a significant other. Life and love and friendship is all in God's hands, I trust Him completely about this. However, ask me what I want to do with my life after college and I will probably stress out (for some reason I can't stop worrying about this).

Well, at least I don't have to take four classes with this guy, unlike my "wonderful" lab partner (who is great to work with because we both were always so goofy -- it never seemed like work). He wouldn't be that bad besides the fact that he asked me out twice last year (and we only had one class together -- what will it be with four class? Hopefully he has found a girlfriend over the summer -- we can only pray).

God put a smile upon my face!!!
He brought me Sarah...
Sarah on IM: has he every said anything to you?
me: other then hello...
Sarah on IM: or does he just creep up and down the back stairways
How does she do it? She always says somethign to make me laugh. I love her. Maybe that isn't that funny unless you have met this mail boy trying to be a firefighter.

4 comments:

  1. ga ga
    look out for the mail boob

    be stealth in your escape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Mail Kid sounds intriguing! If he brings you flowers definately take him up on the lunch deal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh. I will do no such thing. I shall not encourage the poor boy, unless of course I am hungry and forgot my lunch. Haha.

    ReplyDelete