Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Heh. The new coldplay cd has been replaced today with another Thomas Newman soundtrack, Cinderella Man. I would talk about how great the cd is, but by saying it was composed by Thoman Newman, I don't need to say anything else.

Some things in life are so beautiful and make me so happy that I want to cry. Laying in a field starring up and the stars, gazing at the reflection of the moon in the water, looking down from the tops of mountians... Music is one of those things. Certain songs are perfectly written. These things remind me of my creator and the beauty of life.

Music makes me want to live life to the fullest, run and never stop. Isn't music exciting? It grips you and takes you for a thrilling ride. It catches you up and makes you believe you can fly. Music makes you smile when there is nothing to smile about. Music amazes me.

No comments: