Monday, August 22, 2005

finally some photos

Okay, so I have pictures uploading, but they are all out of order and such so I'll just make due and explain them. This is a great shot of Luke blowing his straw at Red Lobster. We took the camera to Red Lobster because we wanted to send the pictures to our great uncle. And these are the only pictures that are one the families main computer and my laptop still is not working.
Here is us waiting to get seated. My wonderfully crazy family and Mackenzee.
This would be me hiding in the bush outside the resturant and everyone else wanting to have fun and look creative with me. Sarah seems to have resized the picture and so you can't see my face... but believe me it is a great expression. Haha. And the last photo is me reaching for lobster pizza! Woohoo.

No comments: