Monday, August 22, 2005

dear little Rachel

Thank God for my friends. Today Rachel Townsend made my day by listening to me rant (about people that keep asking me questions about my life and such) and offering me great encouragement, "God has it all worked out better then we could imagine. We just have to trust him day by day and that's all we can do." Somedays I wish it could be as easy as to say it... how much harder it is to walk the road he has choosen for you. Heh, and she didn't even ask me what I had done to my shoulder... Blessed be. Thank the Lord. He knew I needed it. *hugs Rachel* Thank you!

I wish someone would tell me what is going on... I have been doing some serious praying the last two monthes and no one seems to be able to offer any advice at all, the only think I can think is God is teaching me to be patient. I will continue to try to be content with all that he has give me (both the good and the bad-- then again, nothing is really ever bad if it is in his plan -- just uncomfortable for us -- so the uncomforable and the comfortable).

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahha i have to laugh at your title... oh bless, if only iwas that all the time..LOL. well thansk faith, you encouraged me that i still am worth something to the people in this world..lol. thanks dear, it menas alot to me:)to God be the Glory both now and forever.

    ReplyDelete