Monday, August 15, 2005

Church

Man, it was cold in church yesterday. They should hand out blankets at the door or I should bring a sweatshirt or something. I guess it is to keep everyone awake. :) Haha.
Nothing exciting happened at all this weekend. I am so glad my parents are coming home today!! *does the happy dance around her office--looks funnier then usual because she is doing it one handed* Oh and I might get to go shopping with Steffers tomorrow! Woohoo. That thought makes me happy too. I need a cup of coffee. Maybe the Presidents Office has some brewed this morning. I think I shall take a stroll down to the coffee pot and see if I can make myself a cup without dumping it all over something. I am hopeless and helpless with only one hand. Heh. I need a Jeeves to follow me around and help me (which reminds me-- I watched one of the funniest Jeeves and Wooster scenes ever yesterday -- the epidsode itself wasn't grand -- but yeah, it was great... I can't really say anything about it because it would ruin the shock value -- haha, but it was great. I laughed and laughed and laughed).

No comments: