Wednesday, August 31, 2005

The Cave

I went to see The Cave last night with Jack and Hannah. Thanks Jack for the ride and the movie. And Thank you to Hannah for giving up the front seat to the poor one armed girl. Yoy really don't HAVE to do everything for me, but I do enjoy it! Haha. I always enjoy going to see movies with Jack and Hannah because they make comments the whole movie and it doesn't matter what the movie is, it always turns out to be highly entertaining and funny. I would never had paid for the movie, but it was rather interesting, at parts. :) However, I would see it again, for free, and with the right people. Haha. I'm so picky.
And I would never go cave diving (even in caves that people had already scouted out -- insain!!!). Who wants to do such dangerous crazy things...? I guess you get to go somewhere that no one has gone before, but look at the risk that it takes to get there. Man! Dark Water, Tight Spaces, weird animals, sharp rocks, and not being able to see what is in the water around you... sounds like fun, right?
So, it was a wonderful end to my first two days of school. God shall provide! Blessed be his name.

4 comments:

  1. yeah, like i said, live it up, cuz i is leavin you when you get your shoulder back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the cave was quite enjoyable. i was mightily entertained, and the company was fantabulous! i am so thankful for my dear friends *faith* and family! god's grace boggles my mind every morning; praise him! for ALL things! sweet. bitter. praise him. always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for comment crazy Hannah! What fun!

    ReplyDelete