Friday, August 12, 2005

Bonfire Blues

Well, I don't know where my energy came from last week, but this week I am so blasted tired all the time. Maybe it is because I have been working. I am fine all day at work (I even worked a full day today). Something happens as soon as I get home. I am seriously worn out and need like two weeks of straight sleep. Haha.
Rachel is having a bonfire tonight and it is unlike me to not want to go to a fun activity on Friday night, but I would have been no fun tonight. So I hope you are all having a wonderful time. Thanks for the invite and I am sorry that I can't come. :) I shall be alive enough to do fun things again some day. And maybe I will have two arms then too! Woohoo.
I'm going to go eat a big bowl of Lime sherbet and watch either Wind in the Willows again or Indiana Jones. Probably I will end up watching Indiana Jones because I doubt Luke wants to watch something so incredibly jolly and happy with me. Hardy har.
Oh and my parents are gone again until Monday. So Sarah is the only driver and she is babysitting all day tomorrow and Sunday (and was babysitting today and yesterday too - along with working at dear old Chick-fil-A). My parents won't let me drive until at least three weeks after surgery because then I am allowed to move my shoulder to a 90 degree angle (thrilling isn't it -- well I will be thrilled -- I feel stuck without having my car around -- as much as I hate driving around Salisbury, I would rather have my freedom).

3 comments:

  1. well faith you didn't miss anything, we didn't have the bonfire, to dang hot out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah faithy, we missed you so much we couldn't bear the bonfireness without thee

    ReplyDelete
  3. heh, I am sorry. It sounded like a blast.

    ReplyDelete