Wednesday, August 24, 2005

As I was leaving the office today, the lady, who works directly accross the hallway, commented, "I miss seeing your barefeet under your desk. It was very refreshing and reminded me that it was summer."
Hee hee. This made me laugh. I'll keep smiling everytime I think about this. I didn't think anyone had noticed. I always take my sandels off and leave them under the desk until I leave. I even walk around the office in barefeet. Haha. They moved my desk when we rearanged the office two weeks ago and so my desk no long sits in sight of the door. Poor lady. She must feel like it is winter outside.
Why were and are my feet bare? Heh. It is just so much more freeing to go without shoes. :) And more fun too! That is probably one of the reasons I wear sandels so often. I can slip my feet in and out all day. Haha. Shoes just aren't as much fun!

3 comments:

  1. free freet make the day easier for me! bare tootsies are the best tootsies. hooray for sandals, flip-flops and suchfoot-freeing foot wear, or not wear....

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes, nothing better then bare feet in the summer! hats what its all about:)

    ReplyDelete