Monday, July 11, 2005

Yesterday

During Sunday School I pulled out my chapstick (gasp - and that is the end of the story). Haha. Actually, Sarah saw me and pulled out the same one and Mrs. Hall found it rather amusing that we had the same chapsticks. So Anna was sitting across the table and she pulls out the same Berry Explosion - Fruit Smoothies chapstick. Yep, I love my siblings. We seem to always be able to entertain ourselves no matter what the situation is. And no one else will find that funny, but I posted it for my entertainment. :) Hee Hee.
The beach was ridiculously hot yesterday. I went in the water and bobbed up and down. WooHoo. Thank God for air conditioning. We were stuck in traffic for two hours on the way home and barely made it on time for church. We went 40 streets in an hour and a half. But the grace of our God is ever new. Poor Hannah felt miserable the whole time. I think I would have been upset about the situation if I had been feeling slightly sick or if we had no a/c. However, I was only hungry (I'm always hungry or could eat food). It is probably a good thing that I didn't have food with me or I would have eaten my way through several bags of cookies and chips. Haha. Hmmm, then I would have had an excuse to run. I need to find someone to go running with me. Maybe I will talk to Stef and see what she is up to.
Well...
Well...
Should I say "Go Georgia" and get back to work? Haha. Hannah is the only person that will get that. Maybe it will make her smile since she always makes me smile.


1 Cor 9:24 "Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize."

2 comments:

  1. woo! hoo! go GEORGIA! god bless america and faith too of course....http://www.keeprunningtherace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete