Monday, July 04, 2005

What a beautiful day!!!

What-ho What-ho What-ho???
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!

I am using my computer at home and it is blasted annoying. Haha. Last night we went to the Taylors house and played in the water, shot off fireworks, played boggle, ate food, and played the chicken game (haha). I must say that that game is one of the most fun games I have played in a while (I would agree that it must be played late at night and with a bunch of people that don't mind making fools of themselves). Linnea and I were on the couch shaking because we were laughing so hard *WASZOO!!!*. Cluck, cluck, cluck cluck CLUCK, BAWWWWWWKKKKKKK!!! Great times. And I bet we will have even more fun times today! Woohoo. Congradulations Linnea. Six Flags is going to be a great lot of fun. :)
I'm just really appreciating life right now. God has blessed me with such wonderful friends and a great family. I wouldn't trade places with anyone in the world. Sure we all aren't perfect (or normal--we are actually all rather odd, heh), but it is okay. Nothing in the world is going to be perfect. I'm content with my place in life right now. I haven't always been able to say that. I think I am just becoming more and more aware that God has total control of my life and has the best planned for me if I would only trust him. Yeah, that is the hard part some days. Hmmm, well I would like to say more, but I have to go buy some water balloons for our rely races today. :) What fun.

No comments: