Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Well, I'm back

Six Flags yesterday was awesome. I have a great bunch of friends (I don't think I could ever say that too much). Tower of Doom was great (even though I had a look of crazed fear on my face at the end). Haha. I was afraid it would be too hot to have any fun, but I was wrong. I just hopped around from the two water fountains and guzzled down water. And then rode water rides between riding the other rides. Get wet, ride rides, get wet again... It was great. I would suggest to never go on the octupus and then the swings (NEVER go on either of them and never one right after the other...bad idea). Also, I think our Six Flags is getting sort of boring. It was fun the first few times, but now I know where everything is. I still had fun, but I think we need a new place to explore. :) I will also mention the batman show as interesting and entertaining (with crazy fireballs...haha) and the white one (wooden rollar coaster) as fun too, but not my absolute favorite part of the day. So, my favorite parts of the day...
*Tower of Doom
*The pirate ride the first time (rocking the boat and having a water fight... great fun).
*The fudge man (he was funny).
*That phone message from Steffy (I love you, Steffy!!! I laughed until I cried... Hey FAITH!!)
*Batwing (is always my favorite -- and I got to ride up front!! Double fun!)
*Red, Hot, and Blue (need I say more -- yay for fried catfish, sweet potato fries, and huge tips...haha).
*Boggle (for the whole way home) and actually winning a couple rounds and not getting carsick.

Yep, it was a blast. Thanks to Ben, Linnea, Jared, Kyrie, and Sienna for going and keeping me laughing. Volleyball was highly entertaining too. Hardy har.

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?