Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Prayer request

If you think of me in the next two weeks, pray for me to have peace over my shoulder surgery. To tell you the truth, I am scared to death. I loath needles. I had to have blood drawn earlier today and I was on the verge of tears all morning. I just kept repeating, "God is my refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble. Therefore I will not fear." I have somewhat of a peace about surgery, but I am still scared out of my mind. Anyhow, if you think about it, please pray for me. I would greatly appreciate it. Blessed be the name of the Lord.

And Praise God for my parents who love me. My dear father let me drive his car this morning so I could have a/c. :) He's so awesome.

Well, sometimes my life just don't make sense at all
When the mountains look so big
And my faith just seems so small

So hold me Jesus,
'cause I'm shaking like a leaf
You have been King of my glory
Won't You be my Prince of Peace

Surrender don't come natural to me
I'd rather fight You for something I don't really want
Than to take what You give that I need
And I've beat my head against so many walls
Now I'm falling down, I'm falling on my knees

1 comment:

  1. my health may fail and my spirit may grow weak, but god remains the strength of my heart and he is mine forever!
    psalm73.26

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?