Sunday, July 10, 2005

Oyster Crackers and Michael Jorden

Grief is like Michael Jorden or something like that. Haha. Or the acting in "In the Bedroom" is like watching Michael Jorden play. I got a huge kick out of that. :)

I also got a huge kick out of seeing my parents at the pizza place when Jared and I went to go pick up the pizzas for tonight. My family never goes to Ponzeties (spelling??? - haha, I'm an engineering major, not english). Anyhow, that rather mildly amused me.

And of course Linnea and I eating a whole bag of Oyster Crackers was funny too. Haha. What a fun day. In the bedroom is like watching art. The whole movie is incredibly put together. I just sit there and think how awesome it is. It doesn't feel like you are watching a movie. It feels like real life. Anyhow. I have to get to bed. Thanks for Hannah for inviting me to the beach. And thanks to Linnea for driving us home. Haha. What a great driver. To Jared for the pizza and letting me watch all your favorite movies. Oh, and thanks for Ben for taking us to the drive-in movie last night. That was incredibly amusing. Heh, okay enough of this.

2 comments: