Tuesday, July 05, 2005

my beloved cat

My mom took my cat to the vet today. What a great little mother I have. Thank God for my mother. The vet thinks my cat was poisoned with something. I had written "he thinks she she was poisoned with something" but I thought it sounded too much like God thought that my mother was poisoned with something. Funny how the english language works. Anyhow, he gave her (my cat) some pills and shots and said she should get better soon. YAY!
I really wonder what she ate yesterday... I am too curious for my own good.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, hooray! Marble is on the road of healing. Praise be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, praise be. The way you say that is so cute. Man, you are so awesome. I love you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. praise him!!
    i am thrilled to hear miss marble will be purring again really soon;)

    ReplyDelete