Friday, July 01, 2005


Linnea, Hayley, and Kayleen
Partying on Sarah's graduation day. ^

Oh and I forgot to mention that we went to see War of the Worlds last night. I thought it was an okay movie. It had the potential to be a great movie, but something went wrong at the end. I felt the ending was very flippant in comparison to the rest of the movie. AND Tom Cruise was playing a Tom Cruise role... I have only ever liked him in Collateral. Dakota Fanning was pretty good (she much better in Man on Fire!!!). Tim Robbins was great in his short little part (he is so cool in Shawshank Redemption... or the edited version that I saw (thanks to Jared) and need to see again). It just seemed that everything bad was happening all around (things blow up, people die) and Tom Cruise would escape AGAIN! And I wasn't scared at all (the aliens were almost "cute"). Anna told me she wasn't scared and was almost laughing at the aliens (which is crazy because she is terrified of Signs). Yeah, so I'll try not to say anything else about it.

Spend your money on Batman Begins and you get to see Morgan Freeman, Tom Wilkinson, Gary Oldman, Christian Bale, Liam Neeson, and Michael Caine. :) It means a lot for me to pay for a movie more then once. Heh.

2 comments:

  1. On the other hand, War of the Worlds is wonderfully entertaining - - so go find a brother who works at the the theater and get in free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. or that... haha. It is entertaining... I just wouldn't pay for it twice. :)

    ReplyDelete