Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Last photos for today...

I wish I had gone on this trip. It looked like so much fun. I always love going to the plays. What fun memories.

Sarah took this really awesome picture in the creepy bathroom at the art place.
Linnea in the parking lot at the art and theatre place. She's so cute.
Something that was on display in the art section. Linnea, Luke, and Rachel, ponder what it is. Anna is just laughing.

Anna should be laughing at this. Rachel, Linnea, and Anna go shopping. I really wish I had been there. :) There is always next time.

3 comments:

  1. Woah, these are some pretty hilarious pictures. Hahahaha. Man alive - - forgot all about that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linnea would never shoplifting. I don't even find that slightly amusing. Would you please stop insulting people? It doesn't make anyone feel better.

    ReplyDelete