Saturday, July 16, 2005

Home computer...

I really don't like to post from the home computer because the thing is so blasted slow.

* Thursday we went to see Dark Water (Jennifer Connely is beautiful and wonderful!!!). It was entertaining enough. I didn't regret going and I would see it again for free. Haha. Hannah was freaking me out the whole time which made it even more fun. :) Woohoo. Being scared in a scary movie is the best. Afterwards we got frosties and fix and mixes at Wendys. I think Hannah's version is the best so far. Linnea and I were in the back seat crying we were laughing so hard.
"Why don't they just give you a butterfinger bar and a knife and tell you to fix it your self?"
"or have a cow and a ice cream maker outside and you have to make the whole thing... and pay them so that you can make it..."
* Friday night we were supposed to go to a bonfire, but because of this silly weather, it was cancelled. So we (Ben, Kyrie, Anna, and I) played botchi ball all over the Shelton's yard (mainly accross the road). Haha, that was so much fun. Gutter balls were a blast. Anyhow, then we (Jared, Hannah, Anna, Rachel Townsend, and I) went to go see Charlie and the Chocolate factory!!! WOW WOW!! What an awesome movie! I laughed and I laughed. I was laughing so hard at some points I almost couldn't breath. It was totally amazing. I told my Mom, I felt like I went to the circus or an amusement park and was made to laugh the whole time. It was a fun movie. I want to see it again! :)

No comments: