Thursday, July 07, 2005

Fireflies

I think I may go catch fireflies tonight. I just randomly thought about that. It would be a lot of fun. :)
I also just looked at my feet and they are filthy (what a surprise to anyone who knows me - they are usually covered in some sort of dirt). I have spots of black gunk on the bottoms of my feet. What a mess. Jared should have sanded his desk and not spread citrus gunk remover all over it. :) Haha. Then everything would be covered in a fine powder and not all gunky. It will be fun to clean up that mess. The desk is going to be really awesome when it is finished.

Petition for not painting the desk!!! LEAVE IT WOOD!!!

YAY for Pastor Shelton and Bible Study. Delight in the Lord.
Whether you eat or sleep or whatever you do, do it all to the glory of God.

2 comments:

  1. Crazy like a drive in movie!!! Sounds awesome! And let's drink icees and their refills until they all taste like sweet tea again. Haha.

    ReplyDelete