Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Do you know anyone with the same feet as you...?

Haha! I am very amused by this. No one else, but Jared seems to even care. However, for my amusement alone, I am posting about this (I will post the picture tomorrow, but I had to go to bed last night and I got up too late today to load the photos from my camera--yes, I did get a picture... haha). We have almost identical right feet (oh you do). It is one of the oddest things ever. Our left feet are similar, but I have a smaller left foot then my right foot, so they aren't totally the same. Weird right? Well we thought so and got a huge kick out of it, but everyone else seems to think we are crazy. You all can go find someone with the same feet as you and see if you don't think it is very very strange. Yep.

I didn't sleep very well at all last night. I think I finally fell asleep last night around 2am and woke this morning at 6. Probable because another strange thing that happened yesterday was my cat started twitching. Her head and her eyes won't stop moving. Last night it was pretty scary, but the odd things was I wasn't emotional at all (which is weird because last time she was sick I was IN TEARS for days... okay it was only hours... but still, I rarely cry). She wasn't responding at all last night to me, but this morning she was purring and looking at me and responding to what I said. She is defiantly better, but still her head is twitching. Hmmmm... I really don't know. The Lord shall provide. Strangely enough, I am not worried.

Yesterday was enjoyable and fun for some of the day. However, it was sort of annoying because I CAN'T PLAY VOLLEYBALL!!!! Man, I can't wait until this surgery is finished. No because that means school will almost be here. Grrr. Next year, I will play again. I will be out there all day long playing volleyball and basketball. I will be playing by myself, both sides!!! Heh. I just don't know what to do with myself when every other kid is out playing volleyball and I am stuck inside or on the porch. I was pacing like a caged animal and cleaning the kitchen (which I would normally do, just not when a sport is being played in my field). I'm not complaining, I am just explaining that it is rather hard to find what I am supposed to do. It is unnatural. I can't just walk up and join a conversation because all they will ask me is what I am doing with my life and over the summer (and I would prefer to avoid that question as much as possible since I answer it at least twice a day (I wish it were three times, so I could say thrice -- I love that word)). So I was sort of lost all day yesterday.

I had fun too. Boggle, the fireworks, pondering over our feet, looking back over the WV pictures, and rearranging the food on the table to fit it all, were entertaining and gave me something to laugh about. I've never met anyone else who paid as much attention to trying to fit all the food on one table as I do. Haha. That was crazy. They really should make square bowls. The food was really good too. I ate so much yesterday. God be praised for fresh green beans!!!! One of the many things I love about summer. The corn will be coming soon! Rara. Blessed be the name of the Lord, for wonderful friends and great food. What a great life we all have. I can live with my shoulder. It is for my best. So thank you God for my shoulder. May I stop looking at my own problems and place my trust fully in you.

So yay for the feet and fresh food. The only difference is that mine are always dirtier because I prefer to go barefooted all around the yard. Who likes to wear shoes? I mean really, come on... It is so nice to go around barefoot. What normal person or people go around comparing their feet? We started because we wanted to see who had longer feet. Haha, I am talking about feet again.

HEY MR ALLIGATOR!!! DO YOU WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH A BIG-MOUTHED-FROG??
No, I eat Big-mouthed-frogs.
oooh, you do

I'll post that picture too.
Well... I should get back to work.

No comments: