Friday, July 08, 2005

Crazy like... a drive in movie. :)

Stef is leaving for Beliez tomorrow. So we had lunch today at that little mexican restaurant across from campus. I don't remember the name of the place. That was really great. We should do that more often. Anyone can join me for lunch!!! It makes the day seem so much shorter and brighter.
About the movie - I am still holding it against Ben that we didn't get to see Collateral and The Village last year. :) The Fantastic Four and War of the Worlds will NOT make up for the fact that we missed two awesome movies last year. But I shall try my hardest to pretend that last year never happened and that we are having fun doing something that we have never done before. I don't have to pretend that I am having fun while doing somethign I have never done before. Sounds awesome! Just wake me up if I fall asleep or something. Haha.

3 comments:

  1. Haha, I know I cannot believe Ben didn't go. Collateral and the Village were perfect. But I'll forgive Ben ( because he IS pretty cool if you think about it - heh heh!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah. Good old Ben. We have made him come along to enough other things. Of course I love dear Ben. He is the best older brother that I have ever had. :) Three cheers of Ben and real men!

    ReplyDelete