Friday, July 22, 2005

Choir and Dinner Plans

Hmmmm... Mae just got back from a conducting seminar and so we had to do some weird warm-ups last night. Next week we will be dancing around the sanctuary holding batons wearing sombreros. Haha.
So I have been at work since seven. My parents are away again so I am cooking dinner this week. Last night we had spaghetti and garlic bread. Tonight we are having something with chicken. Probably broiled with greek seasoning, cheese, and some sort of pasta. I am a huge fan of italian food. This will sort of be a greek/italian dinner of sorts. I'll probably make garlic bread again too because my siblings won't complain about dinner that way. Heh. Actually, my greek chicken is one of their favorite meals (which means I won't have to hear them whine to mom when she gets home that dinner was never good). I love my siblings. I feel like mexican food . Maybe I will get some ground beef to make tacos tomorrow or maybe extra chicken to make Fajitas. Ah, the decsions you have to make when you are taking care of a family.

I need to change the time on this blog so it says the correct time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
What do you think?