Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Ah! It won't let me upload images this morning!!!

I guess I will try again later.

After reading about the Six Flags New England - Superman Ride of Steel, I really really want to ride it now. It is rated above the Six Flags America Superman because the second half of the ride is just as intense as the first half. WOW. Plus the first hill is 8 feet higher. Haha. :)

But I will leave you with a few quotes from a review of Six Flags America that I read this morning (they really complained about the food),

  • "Food: Typical park fare (as in limited, boring, and overpriced)"

  • "While the front of Six Flags America has some decent landscaping and a nice layout, the back of the park is fairly barren. Some of the newer coasters appear to have been dropped into place almost haphazardly. Batwing, for example, is tucked into a dead end behind the Superman coaster.

  • Food is not the park's strong point. It is bland, overpriced, and stripped of any local color. (Where are the crab cakes, for example?) But, if it's coasters you're after, Six Flags America has a tasty menu of thrills.

No comments: