Wednesday, July 27, 2005

adventure

Life is a grand adventure. I just wanted to remind myself of that. Somedays it is quite exciting wondering and waiting for what is going to happen next.
Life would be extremely boring if I knew what was coming next. Sure it would save a lot of heartache, pain, and suffering, but there would be no need for faith and trust. God, keep me trusting in you and help me to know what your will is and to do it.

Colossians1:9-12 "For this reason also, since the day we heard of it, we have not ceased to pray for you and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so that you will walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, to please Him in all respects, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; strengthened with all power, according to His glorious might, for the attaining of all steadfastness and patience; joyously giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified us to share in the inheritance of the saints in Light."

1 comment:

  1. ha!
    i just posted this---my favorite passage on my devotional blog!!
    praise him! rock on jesus!

    ReplyDelete