Friday, June 24, 2005

there is a reason

And if only I could find my way back to the time
When the problems of this life had not yet crossed my mind
All the answers could be found in children's nursery rhymes

I wish life were simpler sometimes, but then I guess we would have no use for faith and trust. I guess I am just not being content when I wish I could read people's minds. I think we, as a culture, have lost the art of communicating. We talk, but do we really say anything. So this is part of growing up, learning how to speak, not only properly, but also about the right things. Anyone can talk, but can they really say anything worth hearing....? Just a few questions that have been floating around my brain. Friendships take work. I don't think I work hard enough in most of my relationships with people. Well, that's just what I was thinking about.
By grace I am an heir of heaven: Why doubt this, O my trembling heart? If what the Scriptures promise clearly Is true and firm in ev'ry part, This also must be truth divine: By grace a crown of life is mine.

On a side note: I love the Perkins!! I love mostly our whole church. What a great group of people. May I never take them for granted.

Morning by morning new mercies I see: All I have needed thy hand hath provided— Help me learn that.

No comments: