Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Romans 8:12-17
12 So then, brethren, we are under obligation, not to the flesh, to live according to the flesh--
13 for if you are living according to the flesh, you must die; but if by the Spirit you are putting to death the deeds of the body, you will live.
14 For all who are being led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.
15 For you have not received a spirit of slavery leading to fear again, but you have received a spirit of adoption as sons by which we cry out, "Abba! Father!"
16 The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are children of God,
17 and if children, heirs also, heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him so that we may also be glorified with Him.

Thanks again to everyone who made my birthday special. Hannah, Jared, and Linnea for their joyous birthday greetings (you all made me feel really special). My whole family for all the food and presents. My office for the presents, candy, and cake (woohoo for all of us chocolate addicts - or should I say YAHOO - actually I really don't like Yahoos).

I'm feeling like:
You're the lucky one
Always havin' fun
A jack of all trades a master none
You look at the world with a smilin' eye
And laugh at the devil as his train goes by

What a great song:
Old Mr. Webster could never define
What's being said between your heart and mine
The smile on your face lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes sayin' you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fall
You say it best when you say nothing at all!!

No comments: