Friday, June 03, 2005

No remedy for love - Susan Ashton

Good morning. It is raining again. But I don't mind. We can go to the beach pretty much anyday. Last night was a lot of fun even though I was tired. Linnea had a game night at our house and I stayed up as long as I could. Thanks for making me have fun for a while. Sorry I missed the exciting walk to WalMart. I am getting too old and sensible to do crazy things anymore. AHHH! Okay it isn' t the crazy things that bother me, it is the staying up late and needing my sleep to be able to work. :) Last summer I was staying up until three in the morning and going into work at 8 and funtioning fine. This year I have to go to bed by at least 10. This whole week I have been going to bed around 9. I'm crazy. Enjoy your youth while you have it. HAHA. Glorify God in whatever you do. That is really all that matters.

2 comments:

  1. Oh come on, Faith! You can stay up late with the best of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, once the weekend hits anyhow. Friday night was awesome. Linnea rocks at Pictionary!!

    ReplyDelete