Friday, June 10, 2005

My parents are still out of town...

Yep, they will be gone until Monday. It has been fun. Sarah and Anna stayed in my room talking until like 12:30. I was sort of annoyed about it then, since I had to get up at 6. However, it was nice to talk to them. Haha. I just hate being tired. I love you all, even Luke when he is in my room poking around at all my stuff. Aren't siblings the best? I learn so much from them. Isn't it great that they put up with me. Heh. Anyhow... the house is still standing and we having injured anyone yet.
If you want proof of that, we are having a party tonight at the house. I don't like the word party because it gives a negative feel to the event. People are coming over to play games and watch a movie. Maybe we will walk to Target or something. Haha. Don't you love parents that trust you enough to let you have friends over when they are gone? Thank God for my parents. I learn a lot from them too.
Rejoice the Lord is King. It is beautiful outside and I still don't have a/c in my car. But it really isn't that bad. Maybe it is a little hot. I am really glad I am not taking summer classes. It really seems like summer when you can leave whenever you want to and go to the beach or stay up rediculously late and still manage at work the next day. It would be dreadful to have to be in classes in the warm weather. Maybe someday if I want to finish quicker, but right now there aren't any classes for me to take.
So I am back in the I DON"T WANT TO GO AWAY TO COLLGE mood again. I think it is because I really am enjoying life right now. Maybe once school starts I won't care anymore. I haven't really felt like going away since last fall. Weird. I usually go through those weeks of "I have to get out of this house and town". But I have been very content with life recently. Praise God for that. Praise God anyhow. He is so good and we don't deserve it.
Hosanna, hosanna to the Lamb that was slain.

No comments: