Monday, June 13, 2005

Mem'ry
Together in moonlight
We can smile at the old days
Life was beautiful then
I remember
The time I knew what happiness was
Let the mem'ry live again

Well...? Yep, that is about it. Mom and Dad are supposed to come home today. w00t. My sunburn from Thursday has faded. However, my siblings are still calling me crab legs. What a nice bunch of people. Everyone seems to get a huge kick out of teasing me. Well, if it makes them happy. :) It doesn't bother me too much. I wonder if I will crack someday and start throwing things at people or screaming or something. Haha. That would be scary. Movies tonight with Steffers. What fun. I love Mondays now just because of that. I need to find something to do on Tuesdays now and life would be grand. Tuesdays are just sort of bleh and ho hum. Nothing exciting ever happens on Tuesday. It is sort of a day you just have to get through so that you can have more fun on the other side of it. Yep. Press on for the glory of God.

No comments: