Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Busy like...

I forgot I posted that yesterday. Oh well, the song has been going around my head. :) Well... that is about it. I like this font whatever it is. Crazy working. I have like four projects I am in the middle of for four different people. Haha, it is a lot more fun then having nothing to do. Time goes so much more fast when you know what you are doing and aren't trying to waste time looking busy. Hardy Har.
I forgot my Jars of Clay cds to rip onto my work computer. I guess it wasn't meant to be. I am listening to Redemption songs online, but you have to listen to whatever they put up there so it isn't as good. Did you know you can listen to the Newsboys online too? They have a really awesome song player on their website. Look at all the things I do at work. I have read the past three issues of the Economist (because I got a free pass for a day... how exciting!!! It made my day.), looked at the Peeps Lord of the Rings, looked at the Bible in Legos, read and re-read the drudge report, read and re-read all my favorite parts in Sherlock Holmes, and much much more. But yes, I am very glad to be busy now. So that is where I am getting off to now. I'm out.

No comments: