Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Bananas and Apples

Sarah and Stef making ice cream at Sarah's graduation party! More photos to come whenever I find them. Mrs. Taylor has them all right now. :) Stefs so funny and Sarah looks like she is eight, maybe twelve. Does she look like she is going to be 18 this year?




I decided to rock the GAP jeans again today because they are so comfortable. I would sleep in them if I ever come to a point in my life where I have no soccer shorts or flannel pants. Haha.
I also linked a picture of us from the wedding, but it looks kind of funny smaller (which is why I am not posting it directly because it looks even funnier posted smaller then that...haha, our faces are all squished up). I am trying to buy prints for my Dad for his birthday (because he has been asking the three of us for pictures for a while). So there is a great picture of my two beautiful sisters. Aren't they so pretty? Yep they are. :)
Now as Hannah reminded me this morning...Endure because with Him we win!!! Press on towards the goal.
And here is a great song by Rich Mullins (but I am listening to the Rebecca St. James version--I love RSJ. She is one of my favorite female singer/song writers!!

Well sometimes my life just don't make sense at all
When the mountains look so big
And my faith just seems so small

So hold me Jesus
'cause I'm shaking like a leaf
You have been King of my glory
Won't You be my Prince of Peace

Surrender don't come natural to me
I'd rather fight You for something I don't really want
Than to take what You give that I need
And I've beat my head against so many walls
Now I'm falling down I'm falling on my knees

No comments: